Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Computer Virus!!!

On Monday night I was hit with a virus and just got the computer back this evening. I've been trying to keep up via Blackberry, but I apologize for any delays in communications. Worse, I don't seem to have access to any emails received before Monday night (March 1) which will put a serious wrench in what details I do or do not remember for what we have planned. I have all email addresses on a hard copy, so I should be able to contact you with your upcoming dates as they approach, but if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. Hopefully by tomorrow morning I will be ready to start answering emails again (currently I can't get anything to send or receive other than on the Blackberry), but I am trying to get everything back together as quickly as I can. And when I do, I actually have a ton of pictures to post! I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause anyone - wish me luck!!


(And if you are better at computer recovery than I am, which would not be a difficult thing, please feel free to come on over and help out!!) :0)

1 comment: