Monday, October 3, 2011

We are MOVING!

Last but not least, just a heads up that we will be moving to a new house during the weekend of October 15-16. I am already living in a land of boxes, but in the midst of moving I might be difficult to reach for a few days. I am hoping to be able to keep the same email address and phone number (I am only moving a few blocks away), but the mailing address will certainly change. I will do a mass email to all of my current clients with all of the changes as soon as we are in and settled. If the email address or phone number does happen to change I will post that here once I know. And if you are interested in booking for a spring wedding, NOW is the time to do it, to ensure that you get the week that you want. :0)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michele,

    I was referred to you by a friend. I would love to get your contact info so I can email or call you! Thanks so much! My email is jnmontaperto@gmail.com
    Best,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete