Monday, October 3, 2011

So many pictures to post!
















So this summer, after 2 1/2 years on the market we finally sold our little house and are moving on to bigger and better things. In the rush of 'email this QUICKLY' and 'sign this paper and get it back to me NOW' and 'do we have enough boxes' and every other ridiculous thing that comes up with selling a house and moving there just hasn't been time to get the photos up here. I've been taking them though - so here's just a sampling...




The first photo is one of my favorite things that I have ever worked on. Katie provided all of the information and a general sketch needed for the map, and then she took my image and had it letterpressed to match her invitation suite (for which I also provided piece work that she had letterpressed). The final image is one of the signs I did - there were many - that I can't wait to see the photos of as they were set up at the actual event.

No comments:

Post a Comment