Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy fall!













Well, thank you to all of the clients I have worked with over the summer - it was the busiest summer I can ever remember! I may not have posted much here, but I took lots of pictures, so please bear with me while we play catch up. :0) The first two pictures were for Barbara and Phil - we did a favor sign which we adorned with real starfish to match their beach theme, and some signs for their signature drink the Elaphantini! The third photo was some signage with more of Lindsey's gorgeous paper. And finally some seating charts, which I have not done that often in the past but I have had it requested more and more lately. The Goldmans were married on a cruise ship with a beach towel wrapped in some rope as their favor, so I used the rope to make two sailors love knots to decorate the top of the board. (They wanted everything clean and simple to counteract all of the color on the cruise ship...). Christine didn't have anything specific that she wanted to add so we went with a classic flourish with a gold accent to play off of the chocolate brown ink. For anyone interested - seating charts have a set up fee of $20 to measure out all the names and columns and such, and then .50 per name.

No comments:

Post a Comment