Thursday, June 25, 2009

So it looks like I'll be needing a new camera! (Plus a few updates...)

And until then I will do the best I can to try to post pictures whenever I can. For example, these:








Posted by blogger Adrienne of http://www.bespokeaffairs.com/. She's a former client of mine who has moved on to event planning, and if her own wedding is even the smallest indication, I predict she will be a smashing success! (The first photo is from her own wedding, the others from events she has planned...)

**Taupe ink, and either navy ink or navy envelopes are definitely the color trends for this season! I've seen more of both colors in the last month than I can ever remember seeing before. I've yet to do taupe ink ON a navy envelope - but I bet it would be gorgeous!
**A few quick notes - I will be away for the weekend of July 10, 11, 12 and also for the week of August 16-22. If you'll be needing placecards around that time I am sure I will contact you to make sure we can work your schedule around those dates. Also, the next week I currently have available for booking envelopes is September 27 - October 3, and the wait list for 2010 is already underway. Happy planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment