Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Seating chart post

I did a lot of these this year - I think more than any other year in the past.  Are they growing in popularity??




                                     

 
The first chart pictured was a super fun project.  The bride was inspired by Pinterest and I included a bridal silhouette and then formed the dress out of folded wired ribbon, hot glued in place.  So much easier in the end than I thought it would be, and the effect was so striking!  The second chart wanted shades of purple and flourish lettering.  The third was a frame in which the bride added a photo of themselves before displaying.  The next one was such a vivid color combination.  I always love working white ink on black paper, but the pink was such an amazing contrast!  And finally, a dark green ink with simple white and peach embellishments.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment