Sunday, March 25, 2012

Letterpress suite, and really great color!





The first photo in this post is one of my favorite things in a long time. Kristin from http://twinravenspress.com/ letterpressed my calligraphy (a modified Katie style) onto a suite of invitations for Lauren. I love, love, love the way they came out. The color comination is wonderful, and the suite is even more impressive in person! The quality of the paper and the way the writing feels is just gorgeous. Thank you so much Kristin!!
The second photo was a mash up style - you can see the paper that Isabel provided as a color sample and the finished product. The third photo is flourish lettering in white ink on aqua paper - such a pretty spring feel! The final photo is another mashup - white ink on silver paper. I always love the look of white calligraphy on dark paper!
I'll do my best to be a better blogger and update with photos more often. Enjoy the spring everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post Michele! Thanks for featuring the invitations we did for Lauren! It was so wonderful to collaborate with you again! Looking forward to our next project! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Great! Incredible! You are really a professional in postcards and invitations, I believe! You doing well in calligraphy. writing, by the way!

    ReplyDelete